When I sat down to write this post, I totally felt like I was back in 1st grade with a Thanksgiving worksheet but I sort of loved it! It’s amazing to just sit down and think about just how many amazing things I have in my life right now. I promised I wanted to get more personal with you all so here it is!
What I am thankful for:
- My beautiful and mighty God who constantly blesses my life in more ways than I can even realize.
- My family. I have the most amazing family in the entire world. I have blessed that my parents double as my best friends. They are patient, kind, and show me more love then I could ever imagine yet they are fun and outgoing. Not a day goes by that I am not extremely thankful to have them in my life. I am also incredibly grateful to have the best-extended family. They have turned into the best friends and role models I could ever ask for.
- Russel. There are no words to describe what this man means to me! He is one of the best gifts God could ever give me. I am so thankful he puts up with my competitiveness, my talkativeness, and yes even my nosiness when we eat out at restaurants 😉 In my defense, some people have the oddest convos haha.
- My pup – Bree. That little fur ball can put the absolute biggest smile on my face! She has so much personality and it is so fun to watch.
- My friends and you all! You all are truly inspiring and keep me going! I am grateful to my friends who encourage me and push me outside of my comfort zone and to you all who uplift me and keep my little corner of the internet going.
His + Her Thanksgiving Style
Now for a little Thanksgiving day Style. Russ and I are celebrating our “official” three year anniversary this weekend so I thought it would be fun to include him in this post. I mentioned it above but I am truly so grateful for all he does for me! Especially that he is not only my biggest supporter & blog photographer but that he is also willing to occasionally jump in the post and I even get great pictures out of it!
For Thanksgiving, we put together a pretty simple look. Mine is just a sweater and my favorite blanket scarf. This is the perfect casual thanksgiving look yet it is so cute and leaves wiggle room for that extra piece of pie ;). R’s look is a simple grey button down and his “dressier” pea coat. It helped to “warm up” his button down and “dressed” it up a bit. Between the jacket and his boot, this look is perfect for the cool Thanksgiving day weather.
I hope you all have the best Thanksgivings! I would love to hear what you all are thankful for right now 🙂
P.S. I will be back tomorrow with a ton of Black Friday specials so be sure to check back!